CLEAR+BRILLIANT is an innovative non-ablative fractional diode laser for dermatologic use.
- Prevent and treat early signs of aging
- Maintain youthful skin
- Improve skin complexion and texture
The CLEAR+BRILLIANT procedure is recommended if you have:
- Fine lines
- Large pores
- A grey and uneven complexion
- Slackened facial contours
- Acne scars
- Fine capillaries
- Red and oily facial skin
The advantage of CLEAR+BRILLIANT compared to other fractional lasers is its short recovery time. You will be ready to continue your normal routine the next day!
Introductory price 320€
Results of CLEAR+BRILLIANT laser treatment of pigmented lesions, before and after.
The photos at the bottom show the results 2 hours and 1–4 days after treatment respectively.
Preparing for the Clear & Brilliant laser treatment
- The necessary preparations for the Clear & Brilliant laser treatment may vary for each patient. That is why it is important to consult a specialist prior to treatment!
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 5–7 days prior to commencing treatment.
- To prepare the skin, it is important to treat it with professionally produced exfoliating products.
- If the patient is using a preparation which contains active substances such as: retinol, Retin-A or alpha and beta hydroxy acids, the treatment must be stopped 2 weeks before the laser treatment.
– Active herpes
– Active acne
Skin treatment after Clear & Brilliant laser treatment:
- MOISTURISATION. For the first 3–5 days, apply moisturising cream to the treated skin area.
– Using “heavy” salves is not recommended, because these may clog pores and lead to a milia-like rash.
– Cosmetic preparations must not contain glycolic acid or retinol (vitamin A).
- SUN PROTECTION! Regularly apply moisturising sunscreen with an SPF of 50+ to the treated skin area both during the entire course of treatment as well as for at least 1–3 months after treatment. It is recommended to use sunscreen that contains physical sun blockers (zinc oxide, titanium oxide).
- Avoid using skin exfoliants for 2 weeks following the treatment.
- Avoid any physical exertion, because this may increase swelling of the treated area.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 3 months following the procedure or course of treatment.
- Light makeup may be applied the day after the procedure.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Always consult your doctor before using new medicinal products.