Botulinum toxin injections are primarily used to reduce facial mimic lines and treat excess perspiring.
Correction of mimic lines
- The procedure is quick and the injections are almost painless; the procedure never disrupts your regular life routine.
- Botulinum toxin acts to weaken the function of mimic muscles, which makes the wrinkles that have already developed less noticeable and reduces the development of wrinkles in the future.
- Botulinum toxin injections can be used in combination with other filler injections, as well as before and after other skin procedures, e.g. laser rejuvenation.
- The effect of the first injection will last from 4 to 9 months, and the intervals between subsequent procedures may be longer.
Treatment for excess perspiring
- The procedure may be painful, and if necessary, a local anaesthetic may be is used.
- The results of the initial procedure last for about 6 months.
For more about excess perspiring, see higistamine.ee.
Botulinum toxin injections are not suitable if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a neuromuscular disease.
Botulinum toxin prices
Horizontal wrinkles on the forehead
Frown lines on the forehead
Horizontal wrinkles on the nose
Crow’s feet around the eyes
Horizontal wrinkles on the neck
* Price for regular customer/price for loyal customer
Book an appointment for a free consultation